The City of San Fernando Water District in partnership with PrimeWater San Fernando joined in the celebration of the National Women’s Month last March 2021 with the theme “We Make Change/Work for Women: Juana Laban sa Pandemya! Kaya!”.It is essentially a month where everyone raise awareness for the impact women have made on history, and to highlight the needs and issues many women face worldwide.
The following were the programs and activities conducted during the Women’s Month celebration:
1. THANKSGIVING MASS
2. AWARDING OF CERTIFICATES OF COMMITMENT TO THE BENEFICIARIES OF ATTRIBUTED PROJECTS
- Provision of a WATER REFILLING STATION to the Northville Women’s Association for the women’s sustainable livelihood, leading to their social and economic empowerment.
- Provision of TOILET BLOCK with HANDWASHING FACILITY to the Sta, Lucia Integrated School in Brgy. Sta. Lucia, City of San Fernando, Pampanga for access to safe water and hygiene management of students and teachers.
- Provision of SAND FILTER UNIT at the Permanent Isolation Facility in the City of San Fernando, Pampanga for the improvement of its water quality, thus giving valuable contribution to the health needs of COVID-19 patients and frontliners.
3. DISTRIBUTION OF GAD COLLATERAL MATERIALS TO EMPLOYEES AND CONCESSIONAIRES